COVID-19 Announcement & Policies
Our offices are mask optional for patients and staff.
If you would like your practitioner to wear a mask while treating you, please let the front office know, and we will accommodate.
How We’re Responding to COVID-19
We continue to advise our employees on best practices for maintaining good health. We are following Federal, State and County guidelines in an effort to ensure the health and safety of all our patients and employees while in our clinics.
- At California Skin Institute, we follow public health guidelines to protect our team and our patients.
- If you are currently feeling ill or are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please reschedule your appointment. In addition, if you have recently been in close contact with a person who has or is suspected to have COVID-19, or you are waiting for your COVID-19 results, please reschedule your appointment.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and be sure to avoid touching your face with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and/or mouth when you sneeze or cough, and be sure to cough into your elbow or a tissue.
Here’s what we’re doing in our offices:
The health and safety of our patients and employees has been CSI’s top priority throughout the pandemic and beyond. We will continue to closely and consistently monitor and follow all county, state, and CDC recommendations.
- Providing hand sanitizer for our guests.
- We are continuing to provide patients with surgical masks when requested.
- Plexiglass shields at the Reception desks. Limiting visitors along during appointments (1 parent/guardian with a child or 1 care partner for adult).