California Skin Institute began as a solo dermatologic surgery practice in Mountain View, California and remains one of the largest physician-owned and controlled dermatology practices in the United States. Since 2007 California Skin Institute has completed over 64 mergers with outstanding dermatology and cosmetic surgery practices. With an unwavering commitment to excellence in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery, the group offers one of the most state-of-the-art and comprehensive skin-based service lines in the United States. This service line includes over 100 laser, ultrasound, microwave, light-based, and radiofrequency technologies, innovative local anesthesia cosmetic and reconstructive surgery techniques, a varicose vein treatment program, a full-service dermatopathology laboratory, AAAHC Medicare-approved surgery centers, a dermatologic surgery fellowship training program, a comprehensive skin care product line and over 90 providers that include board-certified dermatologists, cosmetic dermatologists, laser surgeons, Mohs skin cancer surgeons, reconstructive surgeons, pathologists, plastic surgeons and experienced nurse practitioners and physician assistants.
The combined resources of our California offices include:
- A very unique collaboration between dermatologists, surgical dermatologists, plastic surgeons and dermatopathologists to provide comprehensive medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology and plastic surgery services under one roof since 2007
- Over 40 state-of-the-art diagnostic and therapeutic facilities conveniently located throughout California enabling same day or next day appointments for patients
- Over 430 employees committed to providing excellence in patient care and service
- Expert skin cancer diagnosis and treatment in every office including a nationally-recognized center for training in Mohs Surgery, Advanced Reconstructive Surgery and Local Anesthesia Cosmetic Surgery
- State-of-the-art full-service dermatopathology department led by our internationally known board-certified dermatopathologist offering advanced diagnostic techniques including over 30 immunoperoxidase options
- Nationally recognized expertise and innovative local anesthesia cosmetic surgery techniques including the Vertical Vector Facelift developed by Dr. Morganroth, laser eyelifts, chin implants, neck liposuction, skin resurfacing, breast rejuvenation and body contouring procedures
- Commitment to providing leading edge technology—California Skin Institute utilizes over 100 state-of-the-art laser, light-based, ultrasound, radiofrequency and microwave equipment for treating patients with cosmetic and medical concerns including: CoolSculpting®, Fully Ablative and Fractional Ablative Carbon Dioxide Laser Devices, Clear+Brilliant®, Emsculpt®, Excel® V Laser, Fraxel Dual®, Gentle® Max Pro, IPL (Intense Pulsed Light), Lightsheer®, miraDry®, Profound®, SmartLipo®, Cellulaze®, Sidelaze®, Picolaser, TruSculpt®, Ultrapulse™ CO2, Ultherapy®, Vbeam® and Vivace®.
- One of the largest experiences and broadest inventories of cosmetic injectables providing patients with extensive options of techniques and manufacturers for non-surgical facial, hands and body rejuvenation
- Varicose vein program offering both laser and radiofrequency ablation techniques
- Medicare-approved outpatient surgery centers in San Jose-Los Gatos and Mountain View
- Ultraviolet Light Treatment Centers in most offices including UVB, narrow band UVB, PUVA and Excimer laser for psoriasis, vitiligo, eczema and other light responsive skin conditions
- Photodynamic Therapy Centers for the treatment of pre-cancerous skin lesions and treatment-resistant acne conditions
- A comprehensive skin care product line including sunblocks, alpha hydroxy acid skin care products, bleaching products, moisturizers and acne and sun damage repair products with trained skin care specialists to help patients formulate a bespoke regimen