Face and Neck Lift | San Jose, Mountain View, San Mateo
The local anesthesia, vertical vector face lift is the most advanced facial rejuvenation technique offered by the California Skin Institute. It serves as a local anesthesia alternative to the traditional face lift under general anesthesia. The procedure is indicated for patients who have gravity-induced descent of the face and neck resulting in loose lower face and neck skin. In these patients, facial and neck liposuction is not enough to produce a dramatic outcome.
Dr. Morganroth, a published author and lecturer on facial rejuvenation and techniques to minimize face lift complications, developed this technique to provide a natural rejuvenation and eliminate the tell-tale signs of face lift surgery.
The hallmarks of the technique include:
- Vertical vector tightening of the face and neck support structures to mobiize face and neck tissue upwards to a more youthful position
- Local anesthesia to minimize risk of complications and reduce recovery time
- Permanent suturing techniques to maximize duration of the lift
- Elimination of the stretched look typical of some face lift techniques
- Designed to minimize the length of the incision and eliminate alteration of the hairline
- Multi-layered suturing techniques to prevent spreading of the scar
- Performed in a Medicare-approved outpatient surgery center
This technique has been published and presented at dozens of national medical meetings, and demonstrated live at surgery courses held at Stanford University Medical Center.